Stolen Grill Found

Hello List,
Last Monday I had my Grill stolen of my DeLorean. So in desperation
I posted Signs around my neiborhood offering a reward for the return.
I didn't expect to see it again so I ordered a new one from Houston.

Well tonight I received a phone call from a gentlemen who found it.
He told me that he was taking his daughter in her stroller to the
grocery store. And he found it a block away lying in the gutter with
mud on it.

He didn't want any reward for it,he just wanted me to have it back.
He told me he knows what its like to have someone take something away
from you. He had his truck stolen 2 times.

>From the look of the grill the tried prying off the emblem on both
sides bending it slightly. The side of the grill is cracked a little
but not noticeable. And 2 of the pegs on the back were bent and one
missing. I think someone tried stomping on it.

To bad I already bought a new one, a little tlc and it would be as
good as new.

But I did learn a lesson, there are good people out there.
Regards
Mike Vin#1113