From: drinkware [mailto:drinkware@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 4:54 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] DMC watches

$3000.00 for a watch??? If I can get an order for 15 watches, I can have
them produced for the list with the DMC wings up design, for $22.00 each
and the watch comes in a 2 pce silver tin box. The watch has a stainless
steel case, leather strap, top quality Japanese Citizen movement, white
face with silvertone hands, (and sweeping second hand), 24 month limited
warranty.( #tlg28). I have been in the promotional products business for 30
years, and supplied the DeLorean patio glasses at the Cleveland show. Please
contact me directly at: drinkware@xxxx

Marvin

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx