Re: [DML] dmc2 watch a good investment?

If you print out the order form that was mentioned in the last mailing of the
DMC2 Watch Group, It has the address and phone number on it. Here it is as
it appears on the order form:

DeLorean Time Inc.
62 Burd Street
Nyack, NY 10960
(845) 358-2700 Ext 12&16

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic

<< << How would one go about putting the $3000.00 down for the DMC-2
watch/car?
I noticed that the DMC-2 watch site just says "under construction, will soon
have an interview with John Delorean". Is there an address or phone # to
contact
someone at? >>

You could e-mail his daughter, Kathryn DeLorean. She had the flyers at
Cincinnatti, and can no doubt give you an address. (I have a flyer at home
with an address, but not here with me.) You can e-mail me for her e-mail
address. She mentioned it publically at Cincinnatti, but I don't want to be
presumptuous and post it online.

-Wayne >>