Car will not start

Well, I got so excited about getting my rear brake pads in over the
weekend, I just had to drive it to work and school today. But I didn't
quite get that far. I work in the mornings, and go from building to
building. Well, I'm at a building for about an hour, then I go out to
the DeLorean, and start it up. It started just fine, and then about 3-5
seconds later it just quit. So I try cranking it some more and nothing
happens. Then I go back and swap the blue and grey plugs to fire the
cold start valve. Bingo. It starts right away and appears to be
running fine. So I go back and unplug the cold start valve and it
dies. So I plug it back in and start it again. This time the idle is
dropping to about 500 and then bouncing back up again. So I try giving
it a little gas and it quits. I have not gotten it to start since
then. I checked all of the fuses, and relays, and contacts for them,
and they are all clean. I tried jumping it, but it still wouldn't
start. I am thinking I may have flooded the engine by giving it gas
with the cold start valve firing. So after my classes today I'm going
to go back and try it again. But in the mean time, do any of you have
any ideas that could work? Thanks a bunch.
--
Jim Reeve <Ultra>
'81 DeLorean-#6960