CONCOURS DMC-and #001 Bricklin FOR SALE

Hello,
I am listing This DeLorean for a friend of myne. It is the nicest
DeLorean I have ever seen. I wanted him to enter it in the Cleveland
concours show but he couldnt make it. It is in perfect shape and 100%
original with perfect fascias,body and interior. If someone is looking for a
"PERFECT" DMC-12 this is it. It has sat in a heated garage with several
exotic autos, he even put it up on a hydraulic lift in the winter so the
original tires would be preserved. Whoever gets this car is getting an
awesome deal, If I had the funds I would buy the car in a second. The
interior even smells new, it was never driven in the rain or snow.
He also asked if I would put his vin# 001 Bricklin for sale too. (He
also has the last Bricklin too, if you would like to buy the pair). Both have
been stored up on a hydraulic lift since he got them, in carcoons. This is
also a perfect car and really should be in a museum. It was on the Johnny
carson show back in the 70's. Original right down to the tires! please do
not email me for more information. call the phone# below. All 3 cars are
located in Grand Rapids Michigan. Please do not call if you are not
seriously interested in the cars, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!, here is what he told
me to include in this post.

1981 DELOREAN #2328
4500 ORIGINAL MILES
DOCUMENTATION
I AM 2ND OWNER
5 SPEED
TOTALLY STOCK AND ORIGINAL
HEATED STORAGE
PERFECT INTERIOR(black), BODY AND PAINT
COLD A/C
RUNS DRIVES LOOKS EXCELLENT
$17,500

ALSO HAVE 1974 BRICKLIN VIN #0001 SUNTAN ACRYLIC

2ND OWNER, 13,000 MILES
APPEARED ON THE TONITE SHOW WITH JOHNNY CARSON
ORIGINAL HYDRAULIC DOORS
UNTOUCHED ORIGINAL CAR WITH 360 AMC V-8
A BARGAIN AT $20,000
MICHIGAN- 616-459-8890 DAYS E.S.T.