lower control arm problems

hello all:

in answer to the posted questions concerning my current problems:

1 i have approx 70,000 miles on the car--new speedometer

2 no rust or damage--car always garaged used as daily driver

3 i have stock springs

4 i had to replace the steering rack recently

currently i am looking for part 105177 lower link--i am not sure
what other parts i will need

re:
delor1