From: Jim Reeve
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2000 4:45 PM
Subject: [DML] Power Lock Harness

Does anybody have a diagram for the electrical harness for the door
locks? My control unit will lock both doors, but will not unlock
either. I know this is most likely the control unit itself, but I would
like to test the solenoids without taking the doors apart, so I need to
know which wires to jump on the connector from the control unit.
Thanks.
--
Jim Reeve <Ultra>
'81 DeLorean-#6960