Good De Lorean Message

Hey Group,
I'm sure you have heard that Texas is in the middle of a drought.
Dallas is about to break the record of over 60 day's with out rain..
Most of Dallas area is on water rashening. Well, last week two other
car's I drive all the time were in the shop due to heat problems. My
11004 De Lorean was my only driver that was weathering this drought
and heat. A well tuned and updated car is great to have. Thanks for
DMC Houston and all the friends on the DMCNEWS E Groups. I do look
and listen to other comments being made. I've learned a lot from
DMCJOE and others in there experiences with the cars.
John In Dallas.
11004