Return of the celebrity owners...

While attending a local car show, I learned that Tom Smith, owner and CEO of
Food Lion Stores is the owner of a DeLorean. He has a collection of around
50 collectible autos, about half of them Corvettes. I have seen these type
postings on the list before and just figured someone is interested in keeping
tabs on this sort of thing.