Re: [DML] Re: Delorean Overheating (almost)

Re: [DML] Re: Delorean Overheating (almost)

Robert,
If you want some surface mount thermostats that don't depend on the water to
turn the fans on and off, I have 170 degree +/- 5 degree in stock and have
some 180 coming. $8.95 ea. Great for the survival kit. No tolls required to
put on.I have run them for a while. I like the 180 better. Great for a jam or
to run all the time.
John