Re: [DML] Delorean Overheating (almost)

DMC Joe:

I was originally responding to this question below. I think that the
fans coming on at 220 is normal. If you are in stop and go traffic,
the car will probably always stay around 220. As soon as you start
driving fast, the car should cool down. So I don't think it would be
necessary to bleed the system or do anything in the case mentioned
below. Am I correct in my thinking? Because if not, I have a
problem too.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, lovdmc12@xxxx wrote:
> I have a question about this overheating thread. My DeLorean has
never
> overheated, but the fans don't come on until the temperature gauge
is almost
> to the 220 degrees mark. It's never gone above that.
>
> Living in South Carolina, it gets very hot here in the summer.
It's not