Re: Delorean Overheating (almost)

My normal operating temperature is not 220. This is just where the
fans turn on. It turns on at 220 and turns off at the one quarter
mark (I forget what that temp is.) I was just saying that it may not
be unreasonable to have the engine running at 220 sometimes.
Correctly if I am wrong, but I don't think it is unreasonable to run
at this temperature during certain occasions (for example if it is
hot out and you are in slow traffic.) My engine temperature
constantly fluctuates between 110 (I think) and 220. This should be
normal.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxx> wrote:
> Joel,
>
> Yes, 220 is in the middle, you should see a legend next to the mark
that reads "220".

> The normal (operating) water temperature of the engine is 194 to
205 degrees F.

> If your normal operating temperature is at the 220 F mark you need
to have your cooling system serviced ASAP.