Giugiaro, VW and Isuzu Similiarity

This might be the last of the Giugiaro-VW threads, but I thought I'd offer my
two cents. The Volkswagen Scirocco (yes, it's been mentioned here before)
seems to have more DeLorean similarities than the Corrado. The grill being
the most prominent.

Does anyone remember the '84-88 Isuzu Impulse hatchbacks? I don't know if
Giugiaro had any influence, but this car, from front to back seems like an
impressive and cheaper clone of the DeLorean. Again, the grill being the
dead-ringer. Check one out at the Autotrader.com page if you're interested,
there is a lot of similarity in shape, and the overall "swooping" look that
the DeLorean creates. Just my two cents.

Kevin