Re: [DML] Dennis Gage gave me the High Five last night

Re: [DML] Dennis Gage gave me the High Five last night

I'm glad Mike mentioned MCC and Dennis Gage on this mailing list. I'm a
member of Club MCC and have attended their Autofest Nationals the past two
years. It seems Dennis is a fan of the DeLorean; in fact, he did an
interview with Lincoln Nation at the first Autofest back in 1997. It's a
good spot on our cars if you ever get to see it.

A while back, I suggested that the DOA ask Dennis to film a show at the St.
Louis Expo since it was so close to Evansville, Indiana, the home of Club
MCC. I was told that MCC required several thousand dollars to do the show.
Some of you may have read about this in the last issue of DeLorean World.
I'm very interested to find out what this group in Cleveland had to pay. If
it's reasonable, I think it would be worth pursuing for the Graceland show in
2002. It would give us a chance to show off our cars, and if JZD comes back,
a chance for people to see that he is free and not in prison. The show also
has a segment called Classic Designers and Engineers, and it would be great
to have JZD's work highlighted in this segment as well. Let us know what you
find out Mike; I'm quite interested.

Brian
VIN 1597