Re: [DML] DeLorean with twin turbo

I had some discussion a few years back with one on the people who worked
for Legend Industries. There were a number of internal modifications to
the engine including lower compression forged pistons. The intake and
exhaust were custom. Valves, Head gasket, bearings, even head bolts
were all different.

Although it would be possible to re-create this motor, I doubt it would
be economical. I expect the Caddy northstar conversion is less
expensive, and would yield similar performance without the headaches
associated with of a Turbo... Or a totally custom built motor for that
matter!

To put a turbo on the NOS engines you would have to limit the boost to
about 6lbs to not destroy the motor. This is what most of the current
turbo kits do.