New Interest

Hello everyone

My name is James and I am from Ireland , actually only about 200
miles from the old Delorean Factory in Belfast. Well I am only kinda
getting into Deloreans now but god i cannot wait until hopefully next
year when i head out to the States or Canada for good and then I will
be able to get my own Delorean which will be a bit of a step up from
my Camaro and at the moment Toyota Carina. I was wondering if someone
could let me know how easy it isto obtain a delorean over there? and
also could ye tell me when the next major Delorean show is on next
year?

Regards

James
Delorean New Comer