anyone have used door head liners?

Sorry for using the DML for this but, does anyone have a set of used
door headliners they want to sell/give away? I don't care about the
color or condition the cloth on them is. I only care about the
condition of the cardboard backing material (or whatever it is made
out of) of the headliner. I have the two center peices but the two
door ones were missing when I purchased my car. I don't want to
purchase a complete set from the delorean dealers (for color
matching), I would rather spend the money on the saftey aspects of
getting my car on the road (master brake cylinder, etc.) Please email
me privateley if you have or know anyone who has them. Planning a
wedding is causeing me to restore my car slowly due to the funds.

Thanks.
Steve