Questions on NOS Master Brake cyl

I have a few questions about the NOS Master Brake Cylinders. Is it
advisable to buy them? I mean they have been sitting around for about
20 years, wouldn't the seals have dried out? The bore be pitted by
mositure? I don't know how they were pakaged, if they had any type of
protective lubricant applied to them, etc. Would it be better to buy
the aftermarket type from one of the Delorean Dealers? I heard that
the Newer type ones do not come with the switch, how true is this?
Also does anyone know the make and the part number of the aftermarket
type Master Brake cyinders that will work in the Delorean without
having to change the calipers to match it?

Thanks in advance.
Steve