From: Lynn Metz [mailto:metzlynn@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2000 4:04 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] VIN SCEDT26TODD020064

Maybe its just me, but that car seems to be an '81, not an '83. The vin is
correct for an '83, but it has the smaller exhaust pipes like the earlier
cars and has all gray interior instead of two-tone. Additionally, it appears

that the hood has lines in it-like an '81. I guess all of this could have
been changed or updated, but it says it is a low-milage car. I would worry
that the pictures are not of the car that is for sale.
Brian #16584