POR-15 for Frame restoration

Hi all,
As Nick is in the process of restoring his frame, I am also doing
mine. I am going to use POR-15 on my frame. My plans are to degrease
the frame, remove as much of the old epoxy off (BTW I found a GREAT
stripper to remove the epoxy at Home Depot), prep the metal frame
with POR-15 Metal Ready and then paint it with Chassis Black POR-15
paint. I will also be painting over the POR-15 with Rustoleums' Dark
Machine grey to bring it as close as possible to the original color.
My question is this: Has anyone did this before and if so is it as
good as I hear? A few of my friends have used this on other
restoration car projects and swear by it. I've also called the
company that makes the stuff and they said that the paint dries to a
rock hard finish that won't chip, crack or peel, that it will remain
flexible so the slight flex that the chassis expierences won't affect
it and also if the paint does chip while reassembling the frme, then
the only area that would rust would be the area that was exposed from
the chip. They claim that the Rust will NOT travel under the paint
like it did with the old Epoxy. Anyone have any comments on this?