RE: [DML] suspension

I have a set of lowering springs and new shocks on all 4 corners. (No new
sway bar, I don't think.) They were purchased and installed at DMC Houston
for about $1100 (add $200-300 for the installation). It very much improved
the handling, so much so that I now enjoy cornering this car at high speed.
Still haven't found the limit, but I'm not trying *that* hard to spin it
out!

It didn't harshen the ride much, either, considering that before it kinda
floated like a Buick. I like it alot, it's really improved the feel of the
car.

I'm still not 100% happy with the handling but only because of the steering,
which seems to be worn. I have trouble making minor adjustments at highway
speeds, where I seem to have about 1 inch of play in the steering wheel.
Maybe I'll just have the rack replaced with a power steering unit. :-)

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695