Re: ground to whell well measurements

I can tell you this, when the Delorean was made "larger" springs were
crammed into the front suspension to raise the cars bumper heigth.
The reason they did this was becasue the DOT was going to raise the
bumper height requirement, so instead of DMC redesigning the entire
suspension they shoved in bigger springs. I don't know why Nylon
straps would be there or why anyone would place them there. If you
are looking to lower your car to the original specified height the
Delorean was designed to be at, I would recomend that you give Rob at
PJ Grady a call as he has new front lowering springs or The Delorean
Motor Company in houston where they have a complete set (front and
rear) lowering springs. Do not do the old "cut the excess off" the
spring trick, you will ruin the handling of the car.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephen Liggett" <stephen.liggett@xxxx>