Re: [DML] Oil Filter

Actually, the factory sending unit wasn't accurate. It reads too high. This
is why the pressure gauge stays up near the upper end most of the time.
Marty Maier has researched this extensively and used a mechanical gauge to
verify this. He located a sending unit with the correct characteristics to
produce *accurate* measurements that agree with the mechanical gauge.

He is offering the replacement sender at the Mid-State DeLorean Club web
site at http://www.midstatedmc.com/ under Parts.

Mark Noeltner
VIN 6820