From: Tom Watkins watbmv@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2000 7:50 PM
Subject: [DML] Oil Filter

After looking for the "right" oil filter I decided to go to a Volvo
shop and bought what I thought was a Volvo Filter. Question, this
filter is white with Blue lettering and reads "Meets or exceeds Volvo
replaces 3517857-3" underneath a bunch of translations it reads"not
affliated with Volvo" Is this a Volvo filter or what?