Oil Filter

After looking for the "right" oil filter I decided to go to a Volvo
shop and bought what I thought was a Volvo Filter. Question, this
filter is white with Blue lettering and reads "Meets or exceeds Volvo
replaces 3517857-3" underneath a bunch of translations it reads"not
affliated with Volvo" Is this a Volvo filter or what?

The reason I ask is because I bought 2 of these things and I was
changing my oil today and when I went to spin this on, it slightly
(very slighty) touches the sensor next to it. It' too damn
wide....it
only touched it at one point in the revolution as I turned it on the
spindle. Is this going to be a problem? Do I need to take this
thing
off and replace it? If so, how much oil will I lose in the process.
I use Mobil 1 and I don't want to waste alot of it. I thought these
Volvo filter (if it is) were supposed to fit great.

Thanks

Tom