Re: Idle_Off-idle problem

Dave,
There are some things i do to car's and some I don't. I felt my car
was a little sluggish, so not having all the tools to tune up myself,
I left this to the experts and i took it to DMC Houston for a tune
up. Came back running great and at 900 rpm. Could my gauge be off:
sure. But that's what it say's and it runs great and has good gas
milage.
John