D1

My two cents worth. When we got our D in Fall of '99 I had a couple
of questions. I went to the net and called D1. All I got was a
horrific story of all the problems I was now faced with and how much
trouble I might have and I should be prepared for the worst. When I
got off the phone I almost wished I hadnt bought this @#$3j09!!!!
thing.

My point is this... people have said the DML scares people away from
the marque, when in fact, in MY experience the DML has been a huge
help to me in getting to know my car and care for it. It's a
business encounter like some of us have had with D1 that would be
more likely to turn you away from the D.

Again, the DML is a tremendous support group to have and all of the
other vendors have been wonderful... a positive D experience!

Ron & Cheryl Wester