Re: [DML] striping DMC-then rebrushing or painting

Re: [DML] striping DMC-then rebrushing or painting

Dave, this is Rory! I used Klean-Strip Aircraft Remover from O'reilly's and
autozone here in texas. This stuff works great! But wear a mask, goggles,
long sleve shirt and DON'T DO IT IN THE WIND! This stuff eats away just the
paint and primer, use a 3M srcub pad to take off old paint and primer. I did
the hood and one fender on a saturday (about 3-4 hrs just removing paint).
Wash panel first, spray on, let sit for 10-15 mins or until the paint bubbles
up and scrub off with 3M pad, rinse with warm soapy water and repeat if
neccsary. I used 5 cans to do 2 fenders, hood and to doors.

GOODLUCK
Rory
vin#3010
"BLADE"