Re: Chassis removal

The closest and easiest paint I have found is Krylon "smoke grey".
You should be able to find it in any store that sells Krylon spray
cans, Home Depot carries the brand. Since you are painting the entire
frame it would be easier to go to a body shop and have them mix you
up
a gallon. You can use a test panel sprayed with the spray can for a
color match and then use it to touch up any scratches after you
reassemble the car.

David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for all the answers guys. The reason I am removing the frame
> from the body is to restore it (to answer one DMLers question). It
> has alot of rust on it and I want to remove it and recoat it with
> Wurths Rock and Rust guard so it doesn't get worse. I have to
remove
> everything..all brake lines, fuel lines...etc...the entire frame
will
> be stripped of all of the epoxy coating, inspect it for any
structual