Re: Chassis removal

Thanks for all the answers guys. The reason I am removing the frame
from the body is to restore it (to answer one DMLers question). It
has alot of rust on it and I want to remove it and recoat it with
Wurths Rock and Rust guard so it doesn't get worse. I have to remove
everything..all brake lines, fuel lines...etc...the entire frame will
be stripped of all of the epoxy coating, inspect it for any structual
damage and repair as nec. and then I will be applying 3 to 4 coats of
the wurths to get a nice thick protective coating. I will be painting
over the wurths paint with a grey paint to closely match the original
color (any sugestions?). The wurths paint only comes in Black,
altough I have seen POR15 (another rock/rust guard paint) both in
black and grey.

P.S what is the deal with Delorean one? I mean I called them (first
time ever) to find out some info on a part and they wouldn't tell me
unless I gave them my Name, area I was from, ENTIRE VIN number (not
just the last 5 numbers), blood type, hair color..(well not that much
info). I understand that some parts were diferent from certain VIN's,
but the part I was asking about (actually he didn't give me a chance
to ask) was for the Master Brake cylinder rebuild kit. I told them
all I wanted was simple question answered and they told me they
couldn't answer me unless I gave them my ENTIRE VIN number and to
call them back when I had it. Oh well...

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, njp548@xxxx wrote:
> Hey Dave,
>
> Simple answer....I goofed! I had made that list before I
went under
> the car, and at the time I thought that the filter was connected to
the body.