Re: A/C Help Needed...

Nate,I can't help you much with the air problem. But on the fan's
and electrical problems I can walk you thru that. 1st. Do you still
have the original fain fail blue relay in the car. This is the #1
failure. If so then it needs to ome out like a bad tooth and replaced
with a jumper. Then the #2 would be the relay next to it, contact
could be burned due to the high current, draw and surges.These two
relay's are grossly underrated. Then the circut breaker, if it's the
original, it need to be replaced with the new 40 amp. It could be
overheating and breaking. I have all these parts if you need them.
John
11004

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Nathan E. Green" <gzen21@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi all--
> After an exhausting Saturday working on the "D" I have come
across a
> semingly unique a/c problem. (Marty/Micah pipe in where needed...)
I hope
> maybe someone can help me troubleshoot.
> When I bought the car, it was missing the A/C belt, presumably
snapped
> because of seized bearings in the idling pulleys. So, I put on a
new belt,
> turn on the A/C. Compressor works good, pressure builds to required
level,