RE: [DML] Number 147; looking for parts; efren hicks <marty_mcflyJr@yaho

RE: [DML] Number 147; looking for parts; efren hicks <marty_mcflyJr@yahoo

Vic,

I am not at all offended by the term "dirt cheap" although I will admit to
having trouble getting offended. Either that, or I've gotten used to it.

The term "dirt cheap" is used all the time and is relative. A dirt-cheap
castle is still pretty expensive. So someone seeking an inexpensive jewel
is seeking a jewel nonetheless and I would only be offended if the the
"cheap" term was directed at DMC owners or the line of cars as a whole.

As I've said before, I have no interest in the Delorean automobile becoming
generally desirable or valuable. Since I already have my car, any increase
in value at this point only raises my insurance rates and parts costs.

I'm sure the moderators have many concerns, but their stated goal is to
filter the spam and keep us on the subject of the Car, the Company, and the
Man. Any additional editorial deletion of reader submissions would truly be
offensive.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695