      1. RE: Removal of window motor assy HELP
           From: "Mike & Ann Griese" <roscsyl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: adhesive mark removal
           From: "Jake" <jkampho@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Eurofest 2001
           From: ROBLAMROCK@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Loading R12 in A/C system
           From: François Laplante <laplanca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Eurofest 2000
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Volvo compatible parts with DMC?
           From: "Ohlin" <ozone@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: door removed-T-bar question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: RE: Toll Booth Window ALIGNMENT
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Removal of window motor assy HELP
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Repaired shift linkage (automatic owners look too!)
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: DMC Prototype
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Eurofest 2001
           From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Eurofest 2001
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Eurofest 2001
           From: "Joseph Murray" <murrayempire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. RE: Re: Loading R12 in A/C system
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Re: Loading R12 in A/C system
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Loading R12 in A/C system
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. A/C Help Needed...
           From: "Nathan E. Green" <gzen21@xxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Number 147; looking for parts; efren hicks <marty_mcflyJr@yahoo
           From: surfcity45@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 23:35:27 -0500
   From: "Mike & Ann Griese" <roscsyl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Removal of window motor assy HELP

Stian - Since you are replacing the window lift mechanism, the best way
to remove the old ones and to gain access to the bolts on the window
is to cut the old lifts at the elbow.  This way you can remove the
motor and slide the window down the track.

Mike Griese
3335 County Road 15 SW
Byron, MN  55920
(507)281-1899