Re: [DML] Eurofest 2001

dmcvegas@xxxx writes:

> Are there any plans of a website for Eurofest 2000? And even perhaps
> one detailing the events that will have taken place afterwards? I
> thought about going to NI for the event, but after the increased
> violence and now the releasing of everyone from the H-blocks at the
> maze prison, I've changed my mind. I'd rather just watch everything
> from where it's safe...

There are plans to make information available on a website for EUROFEST 2001
(more later). Previous visitors to these European conventions have posted
their own reports on the event - I expect the same will happen next year.
There have been DeLorean owners from all over the world who've come to
Belfast and feel safer here than in some parts of their own homeland.
(Australia, USA, Germany, France, Holland, England, to name a few). Four
years ago the President of the Japanese DeLorean Club brought his entire
family here, and that was before the peace agreement. Don't be mislead by
media hype - I work in the media and I live in Belfast so I should know how
safe it is. There's more chance of being mugged in Vegas than Belfast, but
that won't stop me attending the DeLorean Expo in Vegas in November because
I've been there before and know that I'll be well looked after.
No - let me buy you a drink at the Rio.
No worries.
Robert Lamrock
EUROFEST 2001 Organiser