[DML] More on my strange occurance

Okay, after all the input from everyone, and some help from DMC Joe, this is
what I've come up with, as awkward as it may, it's the only explanation I
can figure out; When I got it out of storage, it was hot. The hottest day
we've had yet, therefor, the first time I've really used the AC for any
length of time. (I usually just use the windows for a good draft, it's good
enough for me) This caused a good amount of heat buildup on the old circuit
breakers which hadn't been replaced, causing the fuse to heat up, but not
blow. That being said, at the same time, from going over numerous speed
bumps and rocky roads in the area, one of the connections on the ACC relay
came loose. Also, not enough for me to see, but enough for me to fidget
around pulling the fuses and such for it to push itself back on. As for the
fan only having fourth speed, I believe it's probably the switch, as I've
checked the resister connections and they all look tight. Possibly
completly unrelated, or it could also could have been on it's way out, and
the sudden electrical problems just finished it off. I'll report my
findings later. Thanks everyone for your help!!

Scott