[DML] New Delorean Project Website

I'm going to be posting the progress of the resurrection of VIN 2650 at my new website. I've included some information about myself, some tech hints, links to other sites and vendors, and even information on the "barage" (You'll have to visit the site to find out what it is! :) ) http://www.angelfire.com/md2/projectdelorean

Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you all think!

Steve Stankiewicz
VIN 2650