DMC for Sale in the Cleveland area.

I met this guy at the Cleveland who wants to sell his DeLorean that has been
in storage in his garage. I posting it for him since he never heard of the
DML before and does not have internet access.

Robert Fruscella
1-330-467-4466

1981 32K miles Auto Trans.

Other than that I don't know much. I paun'd him off to Dave Swingle because
he was starting to ask questions I had no expierence with, and I knew Dave
could help him. Can you shed anymore light on this Dave?

If interested please contact him at the number above, or if you know a
Clevelander maybe you could convince him/her to go take a look at this car
and report it to ya.

- Shannon Y.
VIN# Not Yet!