Water pump

Well, I've been putting off replacing the coolant system since we bought the car, but the water pump on our D decided it has had enough so I need a new one. Does anyone have a new one they don't need. I've also decided to replace the hoses while I'm at it so could use those as well. This may also be a good time to replace the radiator so if anyone has a brass radiator? I knew this was coming but hoped it was a little further down the road. Not complaining though, almost 20 years old. BTW, my cooling fans were cycling on and off causing the car to overheat and we have the Fanzilla installed. It turned out to be a failed 40 amp C/B. DMCJoe suggested I remove the C/B and use the Fanzilla's fuse's. Worked great. Thanks again Joe for your help.

Mike Atkinson
vin 16232

mikeatk@xxxx

---