Re: [DML] Fuel Injection Roblem PART 2

Hi Chris,
When you say you adjusted the mixture I am assuming you are refering to
the CO idle mixture screw located under a sealed plug between the air
horn and the fuel distributer and not the three brass plugs in the intake
manifold. And after you make the adjustments you reseal the hole again
otherwise you leave a big vacuum leak there. You should be able to lean
out the idle mixture without killing the engine. The adjustment screw is
attached to the paddle lever inside the manifold. When you place the
allen wrench into the screw you should see the wrench move up and down
when you apply pressure to the paddle.

I have a procedure for using a dwell meter to adjust your CO mixture at
http://www.vabch.com/dsontos/tuneup.html

Dave Sontos
VIN 02573