Re: [DML] WOW + the DML

Yeah. I have to agree with Collin.

Thanks to the DML I've learnt a lot about the car. If anything, I want one even more. What the DOA don't realise is that there is over 1,000 people, enthusiasts or owners, who can share knowledge about the car. That's what it's all about.

Living in England, I've found that the (general) response to the car is "Ha! What a piece of s^*t!" This is born out of ignorance, I suppose, and the only slightly biased (!!!) British press. That said, the car seems to be getting a better repuation, thanks to the work of the DOC UK and others. The DOA said that the DML seems to present the car as a fualt-ridden state. Well, the car is nearing 20 years old, and the ones I have seen are in a much better state then my uncles' Ferrari 308 or E-Type. Technical problems are expected, and the place to learn about them is the DML. And besides, plenty of people write in to say how good the car is and how it was a good buy.

Thanks,

Matt Clark