Re: [DML] Good DeLorean Experiences

Dear DML,

Thanks to all of you who contribute to the list and make it a worthwhile
journey. The information on this list, sometimes incorrect/sometimes not, is
a great read and has contributed to another chapter in the history of the
DeLorean.

In addition, those who are unfamiliar with the DOA should really take a
closer look at the benefits of becoming a member. If it wasn't for the
DeLorean Owners, I wouldn't have, or many others wouldn't have, purchased a
DeLorean. If it were not for the DOA, I would have probably never went to the
DeLorean Factory in Northern Ireland etc. I'm sure that there are those out
there who feel the same way.
The DeLorean World magazine past issue package really has an enormous
amount of information and history all relating to the DeLorean. The magazines
and my membership have contributed to the continued success of the DeLorean
Car.

Additionally, thanks in part to the DML and the members of this list, I
have gained a better understanding of the enthusiasm and passion to own/drive
a DeLorean car.
The information and speed at which DeLorean information flows is truly
incredible. The assistance to help another owner, and the access to
information to help another owner in need, again exemplifies the real meaning
of DeLorean ownership.

Fellow owners, we are in the DeLorean saga together. The real meaning for
some of us DeLorean owners is the Esprit de Corps or Spirit of the Group
whatever or whoever that group may be.
Some owners like myself enjoy reading the DeLorean World and the DML.
Some owners like Ken's show and some like the annual DeLorean Expo's that the
DOA hosts. Again, it is the Spirit of the Group.

All of us can benefit by helping and promoting each other. Neither of us
benefit by trying to discredit and harass each other.

Sincerely,

Michael Pack