DeLorean Car Show UPDATE

Well this show is getting big <A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>deloreanca
rshow.com</A>
We have about 70 DeLoreans as of now and thats about 20 more than the same
period last time.

Well Iowa and Alabama joined us so we now have 25 states represented.

The Deadline for registration without the late Fee is Monday. I still have
room in all events but the Friday night event is getting close.

There were 5 rooms left last time I checked.

I will be adding a few more T-shirts to the vault next week
One is a killer and I'm sure it will go fast
no two will be alike.
I am hoping for 20 -40 but they do take a while to do.
There will also be a few specialty T-shirts including (by request) a few
pocket T-S
These will be sold seperately.

Both the Friday and Saturday events are over 200 people so this will be a big
event.
We do have plenty of room.

I have one request and I need your help
If you have a fire extinguisher in your DeLorean and are planning on bringing
it please let me know
Fire regulations require 1 fire extinguisher per 8 cars so if you have one
please bring it. Judges (other than concourse) will not take off for a fire
extinguisher in your car.

I need about 12 to meet fire code regulations
also let me know as you pull up for the show.

NOTE: YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAPE THE GAS CAP FOR THE SHOW
EITHER DO IT BEFORE OR I WILL HAVE ELECTRICAL TAPE FOR YOU
I suggest black electrical tape since you can't even see it on
the car.

Thanks again and see you there

Ken