DeLorean Car Show UPDATE

Well all I can say is thank you.

<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLoreancarshow.com</A>

As of Today I have processed all the registrations received in time for the
free T-shirts. The registration so far for the Friday night at the Crawford
exceeds the number we had last time at Montgomery INN (Gregory Center)
Still a few behind for Saturday but way ahead of last years registrations.

HOTEL ROOMS AS OF NOW ARE NOT A PROBLEM

If I get another big rush of registrations I just may have another surprise
for you.
( I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING RADICAL) no guarentees
Ohio has widened its lead in registrations with 22
NJ has 9
other states are IL, IN, GA, NC, FLA, TX,
CO,MD,DE.CA,WA,ONTARIO,VA,TN,WI,MN,AL,OR,and NY

Where are you folks from IOWA ????????
big group from Iowa last time.
And Arizona ????????? James not included
South Carolina??????
Lousiana???????
Mississippi???????
Oaklahoma??????

Still waiting to hear from you
Last time we had 27 States represented.

Just to let you all know John Z DeLorean will host a question and answer
session for at the Crawford Museum on Friday night. He will be at the show
Saturday and pose with us all at 5:00 for pictures. He will also be at the
Saturday dinner but there is no specific plans made for that evening yet.

For Friday everyone needs to be in front of the cars at 4:50PM to get the
pictures taken. After that I need a lot of voluneteers to move 22 tables
and 220 chairs from outside on the lawn to inside for our dinner. I have 25
minutes to do this and as one person I don't think I am that fast. With
enough people it should be done in 15 minutes.

Change in schedule dinner was at 6:00
The dinner will now begin at 6:30 (food served around 7)and go till 10:30
I needed the extra time sorry.

Also due to John DeLorean coming I had to make other arrangements for Friday
so we will be able to get into the museum at 6:00 on Friday which should make
it a lot easier for those of you on the Ralley. And easier on me too
you don't want me to drop like I felt like doing last time LOL

Well thanks again and can't wait

Ken