accessories

Well, I just sold my Delorean for a chunk of cash and a Porsche 944. Of course no price is good enough for a Delorean so I kept my accessories which I will be selling privately. I'll use ebay, but I figured I'd offer these items to the DMCnewsgroup first. The items are:

CUSTOM WHEELS: with upgraded sizes 15" front and 16" rear with fairly new Toyo Proxes 50 serire low profile tires. These replace the originals perfectly with no rubbing, even at high speeds, bumps or lock to lock turning of the steering wheel. Offer these for $1500.00 -4 rims with tires mounted and balanced with new locking lug set and lug tool. For the DMCnews list subscribers I will let them go for $1200.00.
To see these wheels on the car go to www.geocities.com/deloreancars.

SUBWOOFER CONVERSION KIT: replaces the cover of the locking luggage compartment. Kit includes speaker mounting plate, 8" Infinity subwoofer, 200 watt mosfet amplifier (fits in locking compartment) and heavy duty speaker wire between the two. The color of the kit is grey. This is not for use with the stock stereo. You have to run RCA, remote, power and ground cables from the stereo to the compartment. The price for the whole kit is $400.00, but again for the list I'll do $250.00. This can also be viewed at www.geocities.com/deloreancars.