           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: cwirz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
           From: DBJCFAM@xxxxxxx
           From: cwirz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: "Robert Bell" <elduke@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Rob van der Veer" <rob.van.der.veer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "And Withers" <and.withers@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Silencers
           From: bluevelvet420@xxxxxxx
     15. RE: heater control valve
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 01:21:37 -0400
   From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Day Time Running Lights (Amber)

I found some faults to my original wiring diagram and have made some
changes. The addition of another relay was needed and there are some
connections that have changed. Also anyone that took a look at the original
wiring diagram will notice that the new diagram leaves the 87 connection on
the relays not wired. This was done for a reason, as it would have caused
problems to occur in certain situations.

Please take a look and drop a line if you see anything that I have missed.

Amber Day Time Running Lights:
http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/stainlesssteel/page8.html

Robert Starling
Vin#5252