Re: [DML] muffler caps

There *ARE* loose muffler tips available from De Lorean Motor Company (Houston). They have no aprt number assigned, and are still in the warehouse in Ohio. Since there has been little to no demand for them, we have not made it a priority to assign them a part number and make them available. Anyone interested in these, please contact me via private email.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.usadmc.com

In a message dated 5/9/00 10:53:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,