$9,900 DeLorean for sale

Group,

I, being a college student and having to combat my expenses, have decided to try and sell my DeLorean. I am still toying with the notion, but a good offer might take it home. It is an 1981 5-speed with grey leather and 49,500 miles. The exterior and interior look very good! The hood has a few small dings, and the passenger seat has checking. The dash is not cracked or faded, but the billet has cracked and the previous owner has put a vinyl cover over it and it looks great. Everything works! Windows, locks, mirrors, ALL electrical, radio and tape player...etc. Has had all updates as far as I know. The engine runs strong, and drives very well. Since I bought it, I have put in a new thermostat, wipers, wheel caps, and have a label set and muffler heatshield (both uninstalled). The fascias are painted black and look really cool! Tires have plently of tread, and look nice. The car also has new belts. I drove the car back from Atlanta last week and it did fine. I am asking $9,900. The car is in Huntsville, AL. and I will have pics to show soon. Anymore questions, please ask! Thanks!

Sean
VIN 7003