Re: [DML] Driving Tour Dry Run Report

Gus Schlachter wrote:

> I don't suppose you could have someone make the run with a GPS receiver and
> then post the waypoints? I intend on being high-tech enabled. No HUD but I
> will have a navigator. :-)

That's a pretty good idea! The ide is to make staying on course as stress-free
as possible. I have not used GPS before, but I have a friend who takes one
everywhere he goes. I can probably talk him into making the run and jotting
down the waypoints. Anyone with suggestions for the format of this please email
me privately. I may have a seperate version of the written directions for
people who use GPS.

- Mike Substelny