400 mile ebay D

Well my brother in law checked out the Delorean in Franklin
for sale on ebay. The radio does not work, is that a major
problem? Could that be a fuse? Another quirk the car has is
if you use the power door locks while the car is running it
kills the engine, what does that mean?? It needs door
struts becuase they do not stay up on their own. They used
the Checklist to go over the car. It had a couple of dents
but I don't think it could be too major, except the one of
the famous left front fender.

Thanks for any input that can be given,

Aaron

cadysrme@xxxx