Stainless Heat Shield

I have finally uploaded the heat shield pictures that some of you requested. The first two pictures are a bit dark, so it might be a little difficult to see what is going on, but if you know where to look, you will see it. The last two pictures show what is going on a little better. All of the files are pretty big (I made a mistake on resolution) and consequently, it will take a while to see each one. I will be at the D2K show, so if any of you want to see it at that time, no problem.

Also, it looks like I will be needing someone to ride shotgun with me if anyone is interested.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345